Tuesday 14 June 2011

myself...

Assalamualaikum.........
     
     My name is Mohd Nazrul bin Anis and come from segamat,johor.My friends call me nazrul as my nickname.I have 5 sibling and i was number 3.My hometown at felda maokil and i was born there.My first perseption when i studied BEL is i think that bel are interesting subject to study because when i study bel,i can get the experience to study the international languange.In addition,when we study this languange we will be able to talk english to the       friends or to the visitors that come to visit malaysia.however,this languange can help us when we study at the oversea such as when we study at the britain,they use english to communicate to each other.At the same time Bel is not hard to study but we need to study hard to excellent in english language.We need the other languange to help us when we are in trouble and with this language,we cannot been fooled easily by other people who want to destroy us.

No comments:

Post a Comment